xdi message

Subject: XDI RDF Model V12

I was finally able to finish a complete update to The XDI RDF Graph Model
document and upload it (before I go offline for four days):

	PDF:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30955/xdi-rdf-model-v12.pd

	Word:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30954/xdi-rdf-model-v12.do

It is now fully in sync with our wiki page for the XDI 1.0 Addressing and
RDF Graph Model spec text:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOne/RdfGraphModel

The final appendix has the list of all revisions, but the key ones were:

* Revise inversion predicate to $is
* Revise $context to $$...
* Revise XDI context examples
* Revise XDI dictionary example
* Update RDF analogies

I still don't know if there is enough information in the Context Descriptor
and Context Reference section to address some of what Giovanni brought up in
the document he posted last week. Hopefully since Markus is there with him
this week they will be able to discuss this and clear up any questions.

See my next email RE the tomorrow's telecon.

=Drummond