xdi message

Subject: CANCELLED: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-01-29

I have to fly to Boston tomorrow for my godfather's memorial service this
weekend. I tried to reach Bill but have not heard back from him. Also,
Giovanni and Markus are at a conference. So we'll cancel tomorrow's telecon.
If you get a chance, please look over the updated XDI RDF Model doc (see the
last message).

Our next call will be at the regular time (1-2PM PT, 21:00-22:00 UTC) next
week, Thursday 2/5.

=Drummond