xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Chat room for weekly calls

Maybe we should continue using soaphub, and if we want to type X3 or some other data we use http://pastebin.com/ ?

Skype would work too for me since I always use Skype to join the calls.

Markus

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

Per Markus' and Giovanni's notes, I wholeheartedly agree that having a chat room during our telecons is extremely helpful. However I was frustrated by the soaphub chatroom we used on the last call because you can't type X3 into it it only permits single lines of text. IMHO any chat room we use must enable us to type X3.

Since a number of callers are using Skype anyway, is there any reason not to just use a Skype chatroom? Or, if that is a problem, is there any other open chatroom we can use that would allow us to type X3?

=Drummond