xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Chat room for weekly calls

Maybe we should continue using soaphub, and if we want to type X3 or some other data we use http://pastebin.com/ ?

Skype would work too for me since I always use Skype to join the calls.

Markus

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

Per Markus' and Giovanni's notes, I wholeheartedly agree that having a chat room during our telecons is extremely helpful. However I was frustrated by the soaphub chatroom we used on the last call because you can't type X3 into it – it only permits single lines of text. IMHO any chat room we use must enable us to type X3.

Since a number of callers are using Skype anyway, is there any reason not to just use a Skype chatroom? Or, if that is a problem, is there any other open chatroom we can use that would allow us to type X3?

=Drummond