xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] NO XDI TC TELECON THURSDAY 2009-04-09

Title: RE: [xdi] NO XDI TC TELECON THURSDAY 2009-04-09

Bill, I agree that this appears to be a really busy time for everyone. So I concur that let’s pick up again on Thursday, April 23, at the regular time.

=Drummond

From: Barnhill, William [USA] [mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:51 AM
To: Drummond Reed; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

The main discussion currently is the metamodel discussion and Drummond your insight on that is very valuable so I'd like to have you there. I also suspect you may not be the only one prepping for conferences (OASIS eGov and OASIS IdTrust conferences in DC next week). So I'd like to suggest we just cancel this call and pick back up in two weeks.