xdi message

Subject: NO XDI TC TELECON THURSDAY 2009-04-15

Title: RE: [xdi] NO XDI TC TELECON THURSDAY 2009-04-09

A reminder that we agreed last week that due to conference schedules, we won’t hold a telecon tomorrow. Our next call will be Thursday April 23 at the regular time.

=Drummond

From: Barnhill, William [USA] [mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:51 AM
To: Drummond Reed; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [xdi] NO XDI TC TELECON THURSDAY 2009-04-09

The main discussion currently is the metamodel discussion and Drummond your insight on that is very valuable so I'd like to have you there. I also suspect you may not be the only one prepping for conferences (OASIS eGov and OASIS IdTrust conferences in DC next week). So I'd like to suggest we just cancel this call and pick back up in two weeks.