xdi message

Subject: quotes inside X3 literals

Hello,

While looking at the XDI serialization wiki page:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/X3Format

..I noticed that sometimes there are " quotes inside XDI literals. I think we have gone over this topic a few times before, and the conclusion was that those quotes have to be escaped in X3 Simple, X3 Whitespace, X3 standard and I guess X3J as well.

So unless there are any concerns, I'll fix that on the wiki page (and make sure the examples work in the XDI Validator application).

Markus