xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2010-01-21

Bill, I'm finally getting to this (just posted the minutes from today's call). See inline.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Barnhill, William [USA] <barnhill_william@bah.com> wrote:

Hi All,

We are on the final day before demo where I work and I am not going to be able to make the call.  Here are some thoughts from the agenda:

.. I haven't looked at the Ordering section yet, but is it on providing a mechanism for representing the contents of a sub-graph under an XRI as an ordered set of things, similar to RDF:List?

Yes. I'm no expert on RDF:List, but I think it's the same (Markus may know better).

.. X3J is the *JSON* serialiazation format I proposed, not Java

My mistake again - I cut and paste agenda's from previous emails and I keep forgetting to fix that.

.. Has anyone had any thoughts on my proposed link contract format that I described in my earlier emails? If needed I can re-send, or better yet put up on wiki this weekend.

I haven't had time to look at it yet - I'm still concentrating on closing the $has semantics discussion with Giovanni (see today's minutes).

.. Took a look at the XDIGrapher a while ago, a big +1/grats to Markus, nice work!

Totally!

.. Have we verified yet that we have a working version control for our TC, and has anyone talked to Mary about getting Jira set up for us so we can track issues? Our work is starting to gain momentum again and I'd really like to maintain/grow that. One of the best ways to do that from my experience is to have a good issue tracker and use it informally but religiously, without getting too bogged down in process. Jira or Fogbugz are the best from experience, and Jira has nicely offered to provide licenses or has provided them to OASIS if I remember right (pretty much a guess as that memory is several years old and may not be valid, Mary likely has the current info).

Jira is definitely the way to go, and Mary has said we can ask for it at any time. I just haven't had the time (and due to a new RSA project deadline, I won't get it until after RSA is over). But if you want to send her a note about it, go for it.

Thanks,

=Drummond