xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2010-02-04

Dear Drummond, all,

During next call I'd like to illustrate a set of slides which
summarizes the assumptions I made for a semantic model for XDI and how
they address the issues encountered during our work in last months.

As below reported, these slides are mainly intended as a support for
writing a technical paper on semantic aspects in XDI, but hopefully
parts of its content could then be used to complement the working draft.

If someone of you likes to become a coauthor, please let me know.
Estimated time for the completition of the paper is two-three months
since now. In any case, I will thank the TC in an acknowledgement at
the end of the article.

Best Regards,
Giovanni