xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2010-02-04

Giovanni,

That sounds good. I've been up super-late on a project so I'm not going to send out a formal agenda for this call - it's the same dial-in info as always.

Also, I have a call just before it that might go long, so I may be a few minutes late. I'll try to get on Skype so I can indicate my timing via chat.

=Drummond