xdi message

Subject: Gotomeeting URL for today's meeting

Our guest Mike Schwartz has offered a Gotomeeting invitation so we can do screen sharing for this meeting. Please visit this URL once you have joined to telecon.

=Drummond

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Schwartz <mike@gluu.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: gotomeeting
To: Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@gmail.com>

Just send everyone this URL, and warn them that the max is 15 users! I'll start the meeting at 3pm CST.

1.  Please join my meeting.
  https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

- Mike

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Drummond Reed wrote:

Mike, great idea, we could share some diagrams I've done that way. I have to
send the request to the XDI TC list though because you're not on it - can
you send me the invite?

=Drummond