xdi message

Subject: error in Graph Patterns?

Sorry, should have included this in the last email but it hadn't become obvious.

The meaning for the Immutable context implies that ("i-names") are never reassigned and the Mutable context implies that ("i-numbers") can be reassigned. I thought it was the other way around. The examples lead me to believe the references to i-name and i-number are reversed.