xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Regarding $put / $set

+1. I read up on it a little and this Quora answer RE the difference between HTTP PUT and POST really does nail why we should be using the equivalent of HTTP PUT for writing to the graph.

While I like the alignment with HTTP verb PUT, in terms of the XDI protocol I would prefer $set. How do others feel?

=Drummond