xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Re: Article on Cloud Names and Numbers?

Neil, that certainly makes sense when the XDI TC is ready, but we are still in the process of producing the XDI 1.0 suite of specs. Having been down that route before (with XRI), the other criteria is to show real demand for XDI as a semantic data interchange solution.

Once we've reached both of those milestones (which is our goal in 2014), then we'll be ready to talk to the relevant organizations.

Best,

=Drummond