xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Github repo access

If I put this into xdi-bindings-1.0-wd02.xml, then the error goes away and I can view it, but without the colors and oasis logo.

Also, I think you broke xdi-core-1.0-wd02.xml yesterday, it seems it now has an unresolved merge conflict :)

<<<<<<< HEAD
href=""><!--DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN" "https://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd"-->
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook SVG Module V1.1CR1//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/svg/1.1CR1/dbsvg.dtd"
=======