xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Groups - Draft Sections of XDI Core 1.0 - Roots uploaded

Hello,

Here's another round of feedback from me, with comments for the new section, and also a few more for the other sections.

Markus

On 03/25/2015 12:38 PM, Drummond Reed wrote:
Submitter's message
This is the latest installment - it contains the draft sections of XDI Core up through the Roots section. The two new sections this week are Attributes and Roots. (The start of Attributes was in last week's installment but was only partially written.)

Please review/markup and send back to the list or to me.
-- Drummond Reed
Document Name: Draft Sections of XDI Core 1.0 - Roots

Description
Contains draft sections of XDI Core up through the Roots section. Will be
integrated into DocBook once TC members have reviewed/commented.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Drummond Reed
Group: OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC
Folder: Informative Documents