Subject: Resolution for the public review comments on "Processing Requirements for XML PIs"

Jörg,

Regarding your public review comment, csprd01 15 Processing Requirements for XML PIs, I implemented the result prescribed by the TC ballot (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=2432). We voted that: XML Processing Requirements should be preserved in an XLIFF file. And noted that XML Processing Requirements within a segment could cause ambiguity upon re-segmentation and may be removed on output.

We debated this in substantial detail at the face to face meeting, and in two subsequent TC meetings. I promise the issue was not taken lightly (too say the least). I hope you are pleased with the results. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Bryan