Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] RE: csprd02 comment 102

Yves, thanks for giving your green light on that.

Re the annotations, I specifically mentioned annotations, because inline comment annotations are allowed to reference notes rather than containing the comment in themselves.
Does that make sense?

Cheers
dF

David Filip, Ph.D.
=====================
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
mailto:davidf@davidf.org
www.davidf.org, http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfatdavidf

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com> wrote:
Hi David,

> Hi Yves, all, I have implemented some clarifications and corrections
> (fixing the set of parents) regarding note in response to comment 102.

New: "This is an XLIFF specific way how to present end user readable comments and annotations. A note can contain information about

The only small preferential suggestion I would have is to remove "and annotations" as the term "annotation" throughout the document
usually refers to the inline annotation mechanism.

But the new text doesn't have the reference to <segment> anymore and therefore resolves the comment for me (regardless whether or
not you do the preferential change).

Thanks,
-yves

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: xliff-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org