Subject: Summary

Hi all,

I've tried to start summarizing a bit more the different aspects of the inline codes we have worked on, trying to look at them together rather than piece by piece.

See http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Draft

(Feel free to edit.)
The idea is to see if we see some patterns emerging.

-ys