Subject: Dublin face-to-face meeting

Hi everyone,

A few notes regarding the face-to-face meeting next week:

--- Venue and Attendance:

The meeting info page is here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/June2012FaceToFace

I'll post any last minute change on this list too.

Just so I get a more accurate count of people for the logistics:
Please anyone planning to attend: send me an email saying so.

--- Agenda:

We'll start at 9am both days.

There is a basic agenda set here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/June2012FaceToFaceAgenda
We will adjust it as needed during the meeting.

--- Draft

The latest draft is here:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

Please, take to time to read at least the "Inline Content" section as well as the definitions of the inline elements. We'll use the draft as a way to go through the different issues.

The draft includes "[[TODO" markers that are issues we need to resolve. Please be prepare to discuss those.

-- Teleconference:

Our normal teleconference is moved from Tuesday June-12 to Thursday June-14 (same time as usual)

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/216521944
France: +33 (0) 182 880 455
Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6460
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 975
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0622
United States: +1 (786) 358-5411
Access Code: 216-521-944
Meeting ID: 216-521-944

I'll be in Dublin the three first days of the week for the web-LT workshop, but I'll check email regularly: if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
-yves