xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: XLIFF OMOS Quorum for 27th September?

All, please do respond to this Doodle poll
http://doodle.com/poll/b7pa29egffug4aep
Thanks to Yves, Chase, Felix, Soroush,and Bryan for having responded by now..
It is critical for our progress that we reach quorum on 27th. I won't be travelling on 27th as previously expected and will be able to chair, so this complication is over.
However, based on the responses I have so far, we would not have quorum even counting Felix's "If-need-be" as a "Yes". We need at least three more Voters to respond "Yes" to be safe.

Please note that we need quorum as we have to make a valid resolutions to request OASIS GitHub repos for our committee work.

This is hindering Robert in sharing his JSON schema work with others and also prevents tranbsfering the provsional OM repo from being transferred onto official OASIS repo. I won't be setting up any more provisional GitHub repos, as we now have the option to have official ones from OASIS.

Cheers and thanks for your attention and consideration
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122