xliff-omos message

Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] Source and Target Language properties for Fragment

With regard to "fragment" I agree with Yves' proposition that I would normally understand it to be something small and a constituent of something bigger. "resource" would also have other connotations. How about "section" or "subset"?

Can we not introduce the concept of inheritance?

Phil Ritchie
Chief Technology Officer | Vistatec
Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 416 8000 | Direct: +353 1 416 8024
Email: phil.ritchie@vistatec.com
www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | ISO 17100
Vistatec
Think Global