xliff-omos message

Subject: JLIFF files, fragment, groups, units, subunits

Hi,

The JLIFF schema 0.9.4 is updated on GitHub.

Added are the `srcDir` and `trgDir` properties to the JSON JLIFF “wrapper” object, each with `ltr`, `rtl`, or `auto` enumerated string values.

I’ve restructured the JLIFF object schema by providing a choice of `files`, `fragment`, `groups`, `units`, and `subunits` properties.

I’ve tested the changes with schema validators and examples. These (unofficial) tests passed.

See the modified `jliff` object type in the schema somewhere defined at the top.

- Robert