xliff-promotion message

Subject: RE: [xliff-promotion] RE: <group> overloaded in XLIFF 1.2

Indeed I suppose we will have to deal with merged-trans/equiv-trans for 2.0 at some point.

But I don’t think it’s overlapping the segmentation feature we have today. It’s more to fix the cases when the structure of the original file breaks natural flows.

For example when a document has some title where the format is hard-coded with paragraph breaks. The source/target may need to be re-arranged.

   Learning About

XLIFF and Localization

Apprendre XLIFF

Et la Localisation