xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Groups - Event "P&L SC meeting" modified

Thanks, Peter
I will have the minutes later on.

But your people are:
IN! espacially Micah, Thomas Wackier/Yamagata, Daniel/DejaVu, Derek Coffey, Kronos/Kiril
As Ingo got back to us, there is no need to ping SDL re general XLIFF engagement, it would be still good to draw their attention to the Symposium
Paul Filkin/SDL, David Pooley
We did not discuss but I hope you will engage the Kilgray crowd, Monika etc.

Thanks and cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS