xliff-schemas message

Subject: [xliff-schemas] Multi Schema Validator...

Hi guys,

I am having trouble downloading the multi schema validator tool at the moment.
I'll hopefully have it downlaoded early tomorrow. From what I have read about
it, it seems to allow validation of XML documents based on W3C Schema, Relax NG,
Schematron, and DTDs. I am not sure about transformations between schema
definitions though: I'll know more when I get a look at the software itself,
which I hope to do tomorrow.

Regards,

John C.