xliff-schemas message

Subject: RE: [xliff-schemas] Meeting...

Hi All,

I regret I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. I have a rather busy
schedule of meetings in SUN this week.

Regarding my action item from the last meeting: I sent out a mail on my findings
last week, but a quick summary is this:
*  The Multi Schema Validator is primarly a validation library, rather than a
conversion library.
*  There are no schema converters, straight out of the box. However, there are
libraries for parsing various schema types, so converters from one schema type
to another, should be possible.
*  The supported schemata types are: W3C Schema, DTD, Relax, Relax NG, and TREX

I hope this helps,

John C.