xliff-users message

Subject: RE: [xliff-users] Storing native data in inline codes

Hi Yves,

My personal preference is store data outside but within the translation unit, as shown in the last sample code.

Don't store data in attributes. Attributes are not meant to store real data, only to qualify it. It will not be easy to store data with linefeeds,  quotes or things that need space preserving.

Regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>