Subject: [xliff] charclass and XLIFF namespace identifier

Hi everyone,

Here are two issues/proposals:

-1- charclass Attribute

The attribute 'charclass' doesn't have any specific values
(not even tentative). Looking at old archives it seems we were
heading for either an open list of names such as 'katakana',
'ascii', 'fullwidth', etc. and/or Unicode ranges of characters
as defined in CSS2 for the unicode-range property (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/fonts.html#dataqual).

Proposal:
I propose to use for value of charclass the same notation as
for unicode-range property of CSS-2. It seems to allow the most
flexibility and leaves no room for different interpretation.

-2- XLIFF Namespace

We still have not officially decided on a a name space identifier
for XLIFF. The gguidelines for OASIS namespaces are at available
at: ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc3121.txt. The current
specification specifies a tentative one:
"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:1.0"

Proposal:
I propose to make official the tentative URI
("urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:1.0") or that someone comes
up with something better.
I guess that would make it "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:1.1" for
version 1.1.

That's all so far.