Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC work

Scheduling conflicts have required us to change the dates of some of the
reviews.  The revised review schedule is as follows:

Charter - Owner Enda To be discussed on July 9th.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200206/msg00003.html

Migration policy - Owner Tony To be discussed on July 9th.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200206/msg00007.html

Formalized Extensibility - Owner Yves To be discussed on July  23rd.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200206/msg00000.html

Embedded XLIFF -  Owner  Yves To be discussed on July  23rd.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200206/msg00001.html

Design Objectives - Owner Peter To be discussed on August 6th.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200206/msg00004.html

Spec refinements - Owner Tony To be discussed in September.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200206/msg00006.html
Christian will also dealing with the suggestions he raised concerning Spec.
1.0
Matt will be dealing with the reformat attribute
John R. will be dealing with the Tools element.