Subject: [xliff] Localization Directives...

Hi All,
In preparation for tomorrow's meeting here is some preliminary work on the Localization Directives.
It looks to me like this is a big area that needs some focussed work before we deliver.

Attached are two html documents that examine some of the issues.

The first file shows an xml document describing a menu,
The second file shows an xml document describing the same menu
In each case the unaltered document appears on the left while the document containing xliff directives is on the right.
The names for the directives used is not fixed, I am only looking at what needs to be available.

I have discussed some of the findings with Yves already and he feels that the solution would best be arrived at using a rule file.

Lets discuss tomorrow,
Regards,
Enda

Alchemy Software Development Ltd.