Subject: Re: [xliff] Final Consolidated Restype Attributes List

Just a few quick corrections:
1. Only items where I am listed as the sole owner should be considered for removal (marked ignore by Enda).
2. hscrollbar is listed with me as sole owner but is not marked as ignore by Enda; thus, should be kept along with the other .Net controls.
3. I did not submit any of the items where I am listed (I did that in 1.0); thus, whether they are removed or kept is acceptable to me.

cheers,
john