Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF and Xforms

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your feedback. You are correct in your observations. I will
go over the spec and xsd with a fine tooth comb and report back tomorrow.

Regards,

AZ

--

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - Mr. A.Zydron

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.