Subject: Using XLIFF

Hi everyone,

I'll be giving a presentation entitled "Using XLIFF" at the LISA Forum next
June. I do have some material already, based on some of the posts in our
lists here, but maybe new XLIFF applications have been created lately.

So, please let me know if you know of any, or if you are using some in-house
tools utilizing XLIFF and are willing to give a simple description and maybe
a screenshot.