Subject: Re: [xliff] Confusion about meeting dates

Hi Bryan and all:
Yes,  there is a meeting scheduled for today (Tues, 20 April).  Not sure why this didn't appear in the calendar - I submitted the notification last Friday.  I will submit it again right now,  and send via email if it doesn't take this time.

By the way,  it's the usual time,   usual dialup instructions, in case you don't see the calendar event in time:

International Dial-In:   	+44 118 376 9023
When: April 20, 2004, 04:00 PM Europe/Dublin
Meeting ID: 30543

Regards,
Tony

bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com wrote:
Message
Hi Tony,

Sorry to ask you a silly question, when is the next XLIFF TC conference call (the regular TC I mean, not the Segmentation Sub Committee)?

I had April 20 listed on my calendar, but that's not what the calendar says at:

It lists only Segmentation meetings (last Tuesday and next Tuesday).

But the last minutes from Peter lists the April 20 date:

"8. Next XLIFF teleconference scheduled for Tuesday, 20 Apr, 2004 at 4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST."

I guess unless I hear different, I'll dial in tomorrow and hope we're meeting.

Tony Jewtushenko		mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Principal Product Manager	direct tel: +353.1.8039080
Oracle Corporation, Ireland