Subject: Re: [xliff] *1st DRAFT* XLIFF TC Charter Clarification

Tony:

Thanks for fololowing up on this. A few suggestions:

* The name of the TC should include "OASIS", so therefore the "OASIS XML
Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC"

* The charter needs to include a Scope, Audience, and Langauge (please
see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#formation for a
definition of these). I suspect that a lot of the text that you'll want
for Scope and Audience is probbaly already in th Statement of Purpose
section, so you'll just want to do some rearranging.

* The List of Deliverables needs to include dates.

* Some of the historical information could be reduced or eliminated;
while some background is interesting, the charter is really about what
the TC is doing now and in the future.

Please inform me when the TC approves a revision.

thanks
-Karl