Subject: RE: Today's meeting

Ignore my last mail It is working now.

Peter.

From: Reynolds, Peter
Sent: 18 January 2005 16:12
To: 'xliff@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Today's meeting

Hi all,

I am getting a meeting password not correct message when I enter 126680# as the id and 030543# as the pass code.

Is this correct or is there something else I should be doing.

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com