Subject: Email client mangles tag view (was RE: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF TC Monthly Teleconference modified)

Peter and Group,

My company recently updated to Office 2003, and applied the latest service
patch.  As a result, I'm afraid my email client randomly mangles the '<' and
'>' characters. It has sent Peter very unfriendly rendering of the tags.
Aack! I apologize.

When all else fails, rasterize it!  Please look at the attached file to see
the tags as they should be rendered.  I will do my best to get my email
client to behave when sending sample code.

> b. Representation Guides:
> i. HTML (Bryan)

2-ways.jpg