Subject: vendors who can accept XLIFF documents via WebServices

Title: Message
Hi everyone,

Rick sent an inquiry to the XLIFF Public Comment list, and then he sent a second note to me.  If anyone has information that can help him, please feel free to contact him directly.

From: Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 10:14 AM
To: 'Rick Boarman'
Subject: RE: XLIFF?

Hi Rick,

I'm pretty sure I know of vendors that can accept XLIFF documents via Web Services.  I think a few of the people on the XLIFF Technical Committee can do that.  I'll forward your request to our TC mailing list, and also to my company's localization manager.  Hopefully you will soon hear from people who can do this for you.