Subject: What is your preference for the XLIFF TC meeting time, March 20?

Title: Message
Hello TC members,

Tony astutely observed that we have an issue to resolve regarding the start time for our March 20 teleconference.  Due to an anomaly in daylight savings time switch-over in the US this year, we are presently in a 3 week period where the difference between US and European timezones will be reduced by an hour.  (Rodolfo, I think UYT will switch on its normal day, won't it?)

That means that next Tuesday the usual 5pm CET / 4pm BST / 11am EST / 8am PST meeting times will not be feasible – either the US or the non-US attendees will have to change their meeting time.

We have 2 options for the meeting time:

1.      4pm CET / 3pm BST / 11am EST / 8am PST

2.      5pm CET / 4pm BST / 12noon EST / 9am PST

In order to maximize the attendance, I'd like to take a quick survey.  Please reply to my email with your preference for #1 or #2.  So far two TC members have voted.  They each voted for #2.  Please respond no later than Friday.  Since I'm on the West Coast of the US, I'll be in a position to tally the votes, and send a meeting notice with the preferred meeting time.