Subject: Standards publications

Hello everybody,

It was really nice to attend to your phone meeting last week, I hope I can help and make some contributions in the near future.

My research in the LRC is about Localisation Standards. However, I am finding it hard to find academic articles/publications related to the topic. Could anybody help me with that?

See you in the next meeting,

Luca

Luca Morado Vzquez

PhD Student