Subject: Re: [xliff] Call for testers: xliffRoundTrip Tool upgrade to XLIFF1.2

On Fri, 15 May 2009 17:04:04 -0700
<bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com> wrote:

> <xliff xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2"
>         xmlns:xmrk="urn:xmarker"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
> xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2
> xliff-core-1.2-strict.xsd     urn:xmarker      xmarker.xsd"
> version="1.1">

Hi Bryan,

I'm testing a new program called XLIFFChecker (guess what it does) and
it found a bug in your XLIFF sample: the version declared is "1.1" but
the namespace used corresponds to version 1.2

I plan to release the source code of XLIFFChecker under Apache or
Eclipse license. Have you decided anything regarding the license of
your tool?

Best regards,
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
http://www.maxprograms.com