Subject: Tool for validating XLIFF files released

Hi All,

One of the must have requirements for XLIFF 2.0 is a tool for
validating XLIFF files. In preparation for that, I wrote and released
XLIFFChecker, an open source program written in Java that validates
XLIFF files against the official DTD (version 1.0) and schemas
(versions 1.1 and 1.2). It also verifies details written in the specs
that are impossible to enforce using XML grammars.

XLIFFChecker is published under the terms of Eclipse Public License
(EPL).

Binaries for Windows/Linux/Mac OS X and source code are available for
download at http://www.maxprograms.com

Once the new schema(s) and specifications for XLIFF 2.0 are ready,
XLIFFChecker will be updated to support them too.

If the TC wishes to include this new tool as part of the TC's official
deliverables, I'll gladly donate the intellectual property rights to
OASIS.

Please test the program and provide feedback.

Best regards,
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
http://www.maxprograms.com