Subject: Next XLIFF TC meeting will be in December

Hi all,

Tony and I took a look at our options for the meeting that would have been scheduled Tuesday. Since the TC agreed that the Face to Face meeting in Munich on Tuesday is to be an open-to-the-public public relations meeting, with limited time, and difficult telephone capacity, we decided the Face to Face will replace the official TC meeting, and that we will take up official TC business December 1.

Sorry for the disruption.

- Bryan