Subject: RE: [xliff] Translating XLIFF 1.2

Hello,

Good discussion. I think:

> For XLIFF 2.0, do we need to have two segmentation models as we have now in XLIFF 1.2?

. . . is the question that should perhaps end up on next meeting's agenda. This, and questions like it, are good lead in to the request I made that we start to think about getting back into "general XLIFF 2.0" mode after we wrap up the text scope/requirements work we've been doing for the past 6 months, or so.