Subject: Text markup SC

Hello,

We voted in favor of establishing a subcommittee for our "re-established partnership with LISA/OSCAR for developing common text markup." I mentioned last time that I would research the steps OASIS prescribes for creating a subcommittee. It's pretty straightforward:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#subcommittees

"The TC may by Resolution create a subcommittee (SC). The Resolution must be minuted, and must include the name, statement of purpose, list of deliverables, and name of the Chair of the SC. All of these items must fall within the Charter of the TC and conform to OASIS policy."

Please think about ideas for a name, statement of purpose, list of deliverables, and perhaps charter for the SC to discuss at the meeting. Also, please think about your ability to lead/participate in the SC. As I mentioned before, I have the bandwidth to participate in the SC, but not to chair it. So we'll need somebody to take the chair of this SC.