Subject: RE: [xliff] Converted the XLIFF 1.2 Spec to Docbook

Hi Rodolfo,

I'll bet the OASIS stylesheets will make the output quite nice. Thanks for following up.

It is worth noting that the converted version is not exactly/strictly the same as version 1.2. That's why I set the version to be a very ambiguous 1.2+.

Just so I understand, when you say you'll upload the updated version to SVN, you mean the source Docbook file, and not the new PDF file? Right?

From: Rodolfo M. Raya [mailto:rmraya@maxprograms.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 3:49 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Many thanks, Bryan.

Please find attached a PDF created using the default DocBook stylesheets shipped with <oXygen>.

I’ll adapt the PDF generation process to use the official OASIS stylesheets for DocBook and upload the updated version to SVN.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>

Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com