Subject: Revealing the extension point for my xliffRoundTrip Tool

Hello,

Rounding out my action items (per our last meeting http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201102/msg00001.html), under 3.7, I am sharing my extension point for my xliffRoundTrip Tool. I make use of a single extension point under the namespace of xmarker called nest. I use it to get around the fact that we cannot represent XML (short of CDATA or escaping) under the skeleton element with XLIFF 1.2. I attached the required XML Schema to validate this extension point.

I think we were going to add a section in the wiki to document extensions, but I hesitate to start something there without discussing it at the TC meeting (especially since we are between wiki gardeners).

Bryan Schnabel
Content Management Architect
Phone: 503.627.5282
www.tektronix.com

Twitter RSS Facebook Tektronix Store

Tektronix Logo

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
            targetNamespace="urn:xmarker"
            xmlns="urn:xmarker" elementFormDefault="qualified">
  <xsd:element name="nest">
    <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:any maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" processContents="skip"/>
      </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
  </xsd:element>

   <xsd:attribute name="ancs" type="xsd:string"/>
   <xsd:attribute name="node" type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:schema>