Subject: XLIFF Spec in XLIFF (just for fun)

Hi all,

As a break from our serious work . . .

Just for fun I tried transforming the Docbook version of the XLIFF x.x spec into XLIFF via my xliffRoundTrip Tool. I then opened it in a commercial XLIFF tool. It all worked just fine. It made me think that as the new version ripens, we could each translate the spec into our native language (for fun). Andrew, I call English.

Feel free to play with it.

newXLIFF-core-docbook-vx.x.xml.zip