Subject: RE: [xliff] Re: Sharing your custom XLIFF extensions

Many thanks, Andrzej.

I added a link to your custom XLIFF 1.2 Schema at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/FrontPage

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>

Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com

From: Andrzej Zydron [mailto:azydron@xtm-intl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:03 PM
To: Rodolfo M. Raya
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Re: Sharing your custom XLIFF extensions

HI Rodolfo,

Thank you for your email. We do not use any extensions for XLIFF apart from allowing GMX/V namespace for metrics.

In fact we use a very small subset of XLIFF - ours must be the most simple and straight forward implementation of XLIFF that there is. In our view this is all that is absolutely required.

Best Regards,

AZ