Subject: Re: [xliff] Micah´s Matrix in the wiki

HI Lucia,

Thank you for your email and I would like to thank Micah for his work.
It is worth pointing out that XTM is capable of reading in and writing out ANY valid XLIFF1.0 - 1.2 file. While XTM only uses a small subset of the available XLIFF elements, it does not prevent XTM from supporting on import and export of an XLIFF file all valid XLIFF elements. This is not obvious from the matrix.

Best Regards,

Andrzej Zydroń

CTO

XTM International

Tel:         +44 (0) 1753 480 469
Fax:        +44 (0) 1753 480 465
Mob:       +44 (0) 7966 477 181
email:     azydron@xtm-intl.com
www:      http://www.xtm-intl.com
Skype:    zydron

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you may not
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.